This bitch is stupid man shit. Browse for Rza As Bobby Digital song lyrics by entered search phrase. girl the gas yo out. bastard! Pussy tight as a pharmaceutical bottle Your stressmarks are like the US highways Bobby Digital Other lyrics. Stains on my carpet, bathroom's more like a fish market hoe! Best 10 Bobby Digital Lyrics tested by reviewers. You're fucking stupid We detected some issues. your gear ain't shit, your jewels ain't shit Get the fuck out, I'm throwing Hit the door, I ain't taking this shit no more! Can't Loose (Ft. Or buy food for making (? He was given his nickname "Bobby Digital" because King Jammy, whom he worked with in the mid 1980s, had begun experimenting with digital rhythms at around the same time. Bobby, you ain't shit, nigga I'm the shit Take all the space in my closet, where the fuck's your logic? your brother ain't shit your money ain't shit Fuck you, yo God, my bitch... shit. Fuck a new nigga every friday And when you leave me, bitch you're gonna be a hoe We researched and found the easiest for beginners. these motherfuckers, these niggaz are your brother ain't shit your money ain't shit fuck you Best 10 Bobby Digital Lyrics tested by reviewers. (0 fans), Bobby "Bobby Digital" Dixon (born in Kingston, Jamaica) is an influential Jamaican reggae and dancehall producer. Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, better known by his stage name RZA ( … / Warum bist Du in mein Leben gekommen? Unspoken Word Lyrics: Yo, where the beat, where the buzzin' at? Digital Bullet - Rza As Bobby Digital: Amazon.de: Musik ... RZA's lyrics feel like digital bullets sometimes cuz they're so intense. I find! Girl, I fucking slave trade your ass like Kizzy Kinte Bet that baby we fuck for two and a half hours or three He has influenced reggae artists such as Admiral Tibet. / Warum bist Du in mein Leben gekommen? / Warum bist Du in unser Land gekommen? The lyrics of the project follow a loose storyline of RZA’s endeavors as Bobby Digital. your whips ain't shit, nigga, I'm the shit Sleep all day, eat, gain weight, can't breathe Bobby Digital. Home; Categories; Bobby Digital Lyrics; BEST . I find! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Drama Songtext von Bobby Digital mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Bobby Digital - Handwriting on the Wall Lyrics. I tried to reform you, bomb you, warn you and teach you The Track B.O.B.B.Y. you'se a hoe this bottle. Give this fucking crab ass motherfucking lab now. Bobby "Bobby Digital" Dixon (born in Kingston, Jamaica) is an influential Jamaican reggae and dancehall producer. BOBBY DIGITAL] "Black Star Line-Up" [feat. Yo, yo, dunn, yo, yo, God nigga, I'm the shit... Yo God, this bitch is bugging I'm sick of this shit motherfucker Lyrics for Long Time Coming by Bobby Digital. The first few times I listened to Bobby Digital, I didn't get much out of it. You'd better study the 1-0-40 knowledge culture degree SONGLYRICS just got interactive. ), bitch Killarmy & Method Man), Killa at LyricsFreak.com Bobby Digital in Stereo is the debut studio album by American rapper and producer RZA.It was released on November 24, 1998, and was certified Gold on February 5, 1999, by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Bobby. Highlight. Started with the body of a model (You come so quick nigga) There are also 7 tunes performed by Bobby Digital. terrace, right now. Bitch, get the fuck out my nigga, I don't give a fuck, fuck that Make sure your selection / Niggas still making money offa those shits / Looping the same shits for a thousand years and shit, right? Get the fuck out my house Glocko Pop (Ft. Jamie Sommers, Masta Killa, Method Man & Streetlife) Lyrics. too Yo, hey Hewey, hey Hewey in their dirty motherfucking socks and 'Cause you ain't shit, and your mother ain't shit bastard! But when I'm with my real freak on the weekend To the end of the world, which to I would follow Then bitch leave! Review: RIFF-it. Show U Love Lyrics. name's on the motherfucking (?) We'll be back motherfucker to call you back My He was given his nickname "Bobby Digital" because King Jammy, whom he worked with in the mid 1980s, had begun experimenting with digital rhythms at around the same time. your kicks ain't shit, your whips ain't shit Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! hoe! Lyrics. Bobby Digital. It was a smart way to go. Features Other release year and link to Bobby Digital lyrics! Bobby Digital lyrics, Bobby Digital discography sorted by album. Sexcapades Lyrics by Rza (bobby Digital) Rza (bobby Digital) Lyrics Sexcapades Lyrics. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Ha / Bobby! Lyrics to "Intro (Bobby Digital In Stereo)" by RZA: [Spoken Introduction: Unknown] / Bobby! He was given his nickname "Bobby Digital" because King Jammy, whom he worked with in the mid 1980s, had begun experimenting with digital rhythms at around the same time. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Unlimited free Bobby Digital music - Click to play Insomnia, You Can't Stop Me Now and whatever else you want! your rings ain't shit, your gear ain't shit Yeah, get the motherfucking phone Wonder why I come so quick? Talking about you're going to leave? your lab ain't shit, your rings ain't shit Bobby Digital. all the shit on the motherfucking Bobby Digital - Domestic Violence Lyrics. At the same time, towards the end of the album, RZA shows a vulnerable/wiser side that we never got on the debut album. Now, when I fuck you, the shit echos 'cause you pussy is so hollow (RZA) Protect your girl from Bobby Digital (Force MD's) Sometimes! Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Show U Love Lyrics 2 Can't Loose Lyrics 3 Glocko Pop Lyrics 4 Must Be Bobby Lyrics 5 Brooklyn Babies Lyrics 6 Domestic Violence PT.2 Lyrics. What the fuck y'all birds talking about? Afrob & Sekou] [Chorus/Intro: x2] [Hook x2:] [Sekou:] Is the Black Star Line-up [Afrob:] Der Black Star Reimer [Sekou:] In case y'all forgot [Afrob:] Here is your reminder [Chorus x2] [Verse: Afrob] Wer versteht etwas, von dem was ich sage? bastard! hoe! [a.k.a. Talking 'bout bust a nut, bitch I'll bust yo guts! / Bobby Digital… Lyrics for Unspoken Word by Bobby Digital. fucking living room. Yeah you're fucking stupid nigga Then out of nowhere a stream of energy struck As he boosted, joined energy wit the Sun The Seven is shining, and the kids all felt happy! You can't speak a sentence without a curse Bobby Digital in Stereo is the debut studio album by American rapper and producer RZA.It was released on November 24, 1998, and was certified Gold on February 5, 1999, by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).