It is also important to note that you will need proper HVAC technician tools to read levels and diagnose issues easily. Shop Daikin AC - 24,000 BTU Daikin 20 SEER wall mounted, Ductless Mini-Split Inverter Air Conditioner Heat Pump System. This means that the compressor never really shuts off. Not impressed, Do not buy from heat and cool I would personally advise not to buy offline, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019, This unit is been defective from the start I can not get any help from the seller I get the run around the whole time I can not get any support help at all lines were smashed from the start when it was opened and then compressor would not work, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019, Well built have good features like strong mode to cool things in a hurry and silent mode to be very quiet I highly recommend this unit I am looking forward to purchase another unit in the near future, Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019, I’ve been retired from the HVAC Business since 2000, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. Daikin 24000 Btu SkyAir Series Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioner: RZQ24PVJU8 with Indoor Options like FAQ Wall Mounts, FHQ Ceiling Mounts, FBQ Ducted, FCQ Ceiling Cassette's- On Sale! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. By far, the most reviewed, compared and purchased model is the Daikin Daikin 24000 BTU mini split. Once the temperature is reached, the system will slow the compressor until it is needed again. Recently added item(s) × You have no items in your shopping cart. They work the same way, though. Read Here For How How I Installed a MRCOOL Mini Split Unit . When you are running the air conditioner, the unit will pull colder air from outside, chill it and push it through the air handler. AHRI Certificate: Yes AHRI Number 205782848 . Qty: Add to Cart *Apply coupon code GIANT at checkout to save 5% - no minimum order. With an industry-leading 10 to 12 year full warranty, even parts are covered. Seems to be ok when working/ parts and service are a joke! Special Price $1,962.00 . The SENL range comes in different sizes, from 9,000 BTU to 24,000 BTU. 24,000 BTU 17.9 SEER Daikin Mini-Split MXS Multi Zone Heat Pump Condenser The Daikin MXS Multi-Zone Series provides exceptional home comfort and energy savings. Summary. However, before you succumb to the hysteria, keep in mind that the value for the money is more important. If so, you will need to add refrigerant to the system. The drain system on the Daikin mini splits is quite sensitive, and if you don’t have the proper downward slope in the drain line, or it gets clogged, the A3 error will present. Obviously, the costs will be different based on the model you choose. Where can I buy these Daikin mini splits as well as Daikin mini split parts? We will even throw in some multi-zone models so you can compare all the features. In the winter months, the Daikin mini split heat pumps will also be efficient at keeping your home toasty warm when the outdoor temp drops to 13 degrees. This is ideal for a two-bedroom home with a large living area. It came in perfect condition. The national average is 12 cents per kWh, and the Daikin systems range an average SEER rating between 17 and 19. Not only are the components manufactured and produced by a single company, but they are warrantied (more below) and backed by the same company. Should anything go wrong with your Daikin system, you will have a warranty to protect you. Daikin is one of the oldest and original pioneers for residential and commercial refrigeration and equipment. Regular Price $1,099.00. FREE Shipping * | 60-Day Returns. This means that your open-space living room, garage, or most of your home (depending on walls and layout, of course) can be cooled and heated by this one unit. When you are looking for a new home air conditioner, you may consider a ductless mini split system. Comparable to Mitsubishi and Pioneer, the Daikin mini split systems will cost you the same. The Daikin ductless mini split system has an SEER & EER ratio of 17, making it about 4 points higher than the minimum, industry recommended standard of 13. Add to Cart. You aren’t without options here. This monster will cover up to 1500 total square feet, too. This means that on average, running your Daikin mini split heat pump and AC will cost you about 96 cents per day. Such a HIGH quality manufacturer for the price is awesome. Where do I find the best HVAC contractor in my area? Amazingly, these can serve single rooms. These have an air handler or cassette installed on the wall or in the ceiling. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Best 24000 BTU Mini Split Reviews 1.