Preview Add correction. The very first incarnation of the band was named Tricky Beans. I think we all play much better these days than 10 or 15 years ago, so of course that affected the new recording as well; however, part of the charm with the original Ecliptica is that it wasn't played with a click track so the tempos go up and down and also there's an element of danger - the guys were young and their playing wasn't as tight as it is now. Your mother passed away, it was a really rainy day Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don’t want to bother you anymore, I used to hope you’d come back But not anymore dana. Learn Letter To Dana by Sonata Arctica easily with our online guitar tab player. from album: Ecliptica (2003) Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you. Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother you anymore. Dana, my darling [Em], I'm writing to you. But he did forgive you in condition he was in In the song "Letter to Dana", the title character, Dana O'Hara, is named after The X-Files's Dana Scully. The theme would be again mentioned in the band's next album, Silence, on the track "Weballergy". As Tricky Beans, the group produced three demos (Friend till the End, Agre Pamppers and PeaceMaker) and played twice in Jyrki Sähkösirkus, a live tour version of a then famous TV pop show. 'Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother You anymore, I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore Dana. Sonata Arctica Letter to Dana текст: Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you. vistas 2.821. Preview: 30 sec only Quality: 213 kbps Size: 9.16 Mb Length: 6:01. Preview: 30 sec only Quality: 160 kbps Size: 6.34 Mb Length: 5:34. Letter to Dana Sonata Arctica. Little Dana O'Hara decided one day. Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother You anymore, I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore Dana. My eyes mi.. In the year 1999, Sonata Arctica released their Album “Ecliptica.”The famous album on which the song Letter To Dana is played. No, you can't surprise Me anymore I have seen it all before But it seems I cannot let you go Dana… Espero sea de su agrado mi interpretación. I found that somehow, disturbing. Sonata Arctica - Letter To Dana Lyrics & Traduction. Dana, my darling, I’m writing to you. Explore thousands of guitar pro tabs, tones and much more. Sonata Arctica - Letter to dana lyrics . My eyes might have betrayed me But I have seen Your picture on the cover Of a filthy … General Comment This is the song that got me hooked on Sonata Arctica. Después de años sin subir un video aquí está esta hermosa canción de Sonata Arctica en su versión acústica. Em II 2 3 Em III 2 4 1 Em VII 3 4 2 1 Em II 1 3 4 2 Em III 3 2 4 1 Em IV 4 3 1 2 Em XII 3 4 1. [...] I didn't consider computers per se at the time. Not just any people though, the people closest in her life, the people who want to help her, but she pushes them away. Sonata Arctica Letter to Dana versuri: Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you. But not anymore Dana. "[3], Regarding the track "Blank File", which covers the topic of privacy on the Internet, vocalist Tony Kakko once stated:[4]. to travel away, faraway. All tracks are written by Tony Kakko except "8th Commandment" and "Picturing the Past", co-written by Jani Liimatainen. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Lyrics to 'Letter To Dana' by Sonata Arctica. Little Dana O'Hara decided one day away it was a beautiful day Sonata Arctica was born in 1996 on the edge of the world, in the northern Finnish town of Kemi. How I wish that my Dana was here To travel away, faraway, No, you can't surprise me anymore The song about Dana O’Hara.\p> Letter to Dana is really a love song about a woman called Dana O’Hara. Little Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear, How I wish that my Dana was here. When it first was suggested to us by our Japanese label that we'd re-record our debut album, it felt a bit weird, but somehow the idea grew on us. I'm old and I feel time will come for me. I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore Dana My eyes might have betrayed me, but I have seen Your picture on the cover of a filthy magazine And I think my heart just … 'Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother You anymore, I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore Dana. Sonata Arctica Letter to Dana текст: Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you. But not anymore Dana. Letter to dana. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. I used to hope you'd come back Little Dana O'Hara decided one day. Dana, my darling I'm writing to you Cause your father passed away It was a beautiful day And I don't want to Bother you anymore I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore, Dana. [6] According to Klingenberg, the song was chosen in order to "represent the overall sound of the album". Album Ecliptica. The very first incarnation of the band was named Tricky Beans. Behind your grave. Correction: Sonata Arctica - Letter To Dana (chords) Comment. Formazione Sonata Arctica … ----- Letter To Dana - Sonata Arctica ----- ----- Letter To Dana - Sonata Arctica ----- ... a beautiful day A# A# Dm Dm I'm old and I feel time will come for me F F C C My diary's pages are full of thee Em G C D Little Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear , Em G C C How I wish that my Dana was here Em G C D Little Dana O'Hara decided one day Em G C C to travel away, far away Em G C D Little Dana … [8] He also commented:[8]. : Interview with Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica", "Sonata Arctica To Release Re-Recorded, 15th-Anniversary Edition Of 'Ecliptica, "Sonata Arctica Releases 'Kingdom For A Heart' Single From Re-Recorded 'Ecliptica' Album", "Interview Sonata Arctica; Keyboardist Henrik Klingenberg Discusses the New 'Ecliptica - Revisited' (15th Anniversary Edition) Album", Album info on the official Sonata Arctica website, Album lyrics on the official Sonata Arctica website, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ecliptica&oldid=1000199412, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Ahti Kortelainen - production at Tico Tico Studios, Mika Jussila - mastering at Finnvox Studios, This page was last edited on 14 January 2021, at 02:22. She is very troubled, and she manipulates people. Your mother wished: Come visit your fathers grave, Dana, Your father disowned you because you have sinned [8] He also said most of the album was recorded in the band members' own home studios, during breaks from their Pariah's Child World Tour. And I [Am] don't want to bother You [Em] anymore, I used to [G] hope you'd come back. Sonata Arctica – Letter To Dana Lyrics. We wanted to stay true to the original album as much as possible and not turn this into some weird re-arranged project where you couldn't tell which song was being played. Video clip and lyrics Letter To Dana by Sonata Arctica. exibições 95.770. No, you can't surprise me anymore I have seen it all before But it seems I cannot let you go Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana. Sonata Arctica | Durée : 04:38 Paroles. ... Little Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear, How I wish that my Dana was here Little Dana O'Hara decided one day To travel away, faraway Letter To Dana ... Little Dana O'Hara Oh Dana, my dear How I wish that my Dana was here Little Dana O'Hara Decided one day To travel away, far away. Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother you anymore I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore Dana Letter to Dana Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you. Sonata Arctica – Letter To Dana chords. My diary's pages are full of thee. Dedica esta canción . The Lyrics for Letter to Dana by Sonata Arctica have been translated into 11 languages Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother you anymore I think that kinda youthful enthusiasm is something that is missing from the new one and, of course, it's impossible to recreate that kind of feel. Dana, my darling, would be so bad, Dana my darling I'm writing to you Many fans of this Finnish power metal band (melodic metal, as they like to call themselves) have often wondered who this Woman actually is.\p> Dana, oh, Dana I'm writing to you. Dana, my darling, i’m writing to you. Pages are full of thee Your picture on the cover of a filthy magazine Victoria’s Secret/letter to Dana (Acoustic) Sonata Arctica tabbed by: Joeya@hotmail.com Intro F#m, F#m - D - A. F#m - D - E. Bm D A F#m The light escapes her room tonight. A A. I have seen it all before In 2016, vocalist, keyboardist and songwriter Tony Kakko described the album as "like the extension of our demo, we didn't know what we were doing so that reflects on the album and makes kind of cute if you will. My eyes might have betrayed me, but I have seen. Ecliptica by Sonata Arctica. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Letter to Dana (Sonata Arctica) no Cifra Club. Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother you anymore I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore Dana Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you. Preview: 30 sec only Quality: 160 kbps Size: 6.34 Mb Length: 5:34. It's the only album featuring bassist Janne Kivilahti. LT → English → Sonata Arctica → Letter to Dana. No, you can't surprise me anymore I have seen it all before But it seems I cannot let you go Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana. Download Track: Letter To Dana (Live) ... Little Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear, How I wish that my Dana was here Little Dana O'Hara decided one day To travel away, faraway No, you can't surprise me anymore No, I've seen it all before But it seems I cannot let you go Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana And I … Letter to Dana tab by Sonata Arctica with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Sonata Arctica. It is obviously about a devious young lady. Letter To Dana (Lettera a Dana) è la traccia numero sette dell’album d’esordio dei Sonata Arctica, Ecliptica, pubblicato il 22 novembre del 1999. Your picture on the cover of a filthy magazine. Dana, my darling I'm writing to you Cause your father passed away It was a beautiful day And I don't want to Bother you anymore I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore, Dana. Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear, How I wish that my Dana was here Little Dana O'Hara decided .. Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana, And I think that I told you, I'd wait for you forever