Issue getting sorted. Real-time Yorkshire Bank problems and issues. “Internet Banking is always down!” Written on: 20/07/2014 by LaurenAustin148 (1 review written) Every time I need to use my E-savings the web banking has let me down every time! Please contact me. @AskNationwide So after numerous DM’s to numerous staff members on twitter to raise that 21+ secure messages plus numerous letters in the last year haven’t resolved this issue and the eventual suggestion is.....that I send another secure message?! @didyouknowkerry @Eurochamps1982 Not sure if it’s a problem your end or because of apple’s operating system. @AskNationwide my uncle has received a phone call from ur customer service asking him to complete a survey about a visit to branch yesterday they asked him to confirm his name and the branch he visited no other personal details and questions rating between 1-5. @SatSandhu @Leaseanddesist @RobertJenrick @A2DominionGroup @LloydsBank @AskNationwide Thankyou for the information. Great service! @AskNationwide is there still issues regarding cards being declined? @SatSandhu @Leaseanddesist @RobertJenrick @A2DominionGroup @LloydsBank @AskNationwide Thankyou for the information. @mafree54 Become a super saver You can use the app … @lillylindsay96 @AskNationwide Thank you all. @Love_Fun007 @KELLYBEAR_ Wells Fargo customers from all over the U.S. have been reporting that multiple services offered by the multinational financial services company's banking … Keeps timing out when trying to send money between accounts :/. We appear to be experiencing a technical problem ..." At the end there are 2 buttons. Customers who are struggling to use the service are being told to use a different browser and … @Love_Fun007 By auth several Amazon sub&save. Once signed in you can use the app to view your balances, make payments, search for transactions and much more. @AskNationwide the banking app is down (again) when will this be back up and running. @Lewis1264 When checking on down detector there seems to be quite a few reports of this (100+), @AskNationwide Is The Banking App Down Because It's saying balance not available and also can't check my statement, @AskNationwide the banking app is down (again) when will this be back up and running. @AskNationwide Hi Jordan, I've tried to use the card reader but now it is saying I need to re register for online banking? Is it just my services are down? i’ve been waiting ages for someone to answer and had no luck. As its the only way to acess te E-savings account they should simply not offer services that they can't provide sufficiently. @HalifaxBank @DaddyPudding85 @AskNationwide are you able to provide support with this type of issue please? @scotelephantuk Their planned online maintinence times always run by far longer than stated, so Nationwide have quite literally 'Stiched me up' on several occasions. Nationwide's telephone banking service lets you get a balance, review recent transactions, pay bills and transfer money over the phone at any time … Hey @AskNationwide - wouldn’t it be a good idea to send out notification SMS or to the app that your Visa service is down. @NeilBar21191535 NATIONWIDE's online banking is down for some customers but there is a way around it. Thank you. Its simple to get started. Is internet banking down? Unfortunately your extremely unhelpful member of staff never explained that we could access them through internet banking, and never offered to send us one out. “Technical problem” every time - any idea if this will resolve or should i phone in tomorrow? I have looked on the website. Not been working since this morning? @AskNationwide hi I am seeing a bug on my online banking app the problem is that there is a pending transaction that's showing on my account that had cleared all ready but is now showing up as if nothing happened and its charged me again for the same purchase any help would be ? In 2015, an apparent rebel attack on a vital power line plunged about 80 per cent of Pakistan into darkness. Once signed in you can use the app to view your balances, make payments, search for transactions and much more. Unable to display this content to due missing consent. I just had both mine declined, very embarrassing. @GannonMarina @StrongArmour20 New current account customers. Is internet banking down? Please advise. @AskNationwide @Danboy360 I've got the same issue, definitely something not working. Many Twitter users reported being unable to … Commercial agribusiness Make a payment, report a claim, take a training course or … And it says if there’s an account missing, then I need to talk to you guys over internet bank, but that’s having technical problems? @AskNationwide Is The Banking App Down Because It's saying balance not available, @SLGodz01 @AskNationwide I had an email from you yesterday thanking me for my support during this crisis. If nationwide.co.uk is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. @AskNationwide Has your app crashed? @AskNationwide unable to view or amend standing orders...is the app down or degraded today? @AskNationwide No he doesn't. And it says if there’s an account missing, then I need to talk to you guys over internet bank, but that’s having technical problems? I can’t find which number I should call you on regarding this? @AskNationwide. Terrible experience, and had to have an Ombudsman who ruled in our favour to try to resolve the issues which is still ongoing, @AskNationwide Trying to make a transfer between accounts but it is not working. Thanks for that!! We have tried pinging Nationwide website using our server and the website returned the above results. @AskNationwide - are your systems down? It's happened twice in two weeks and there's no problem? @AskNationwide are there any issues with the mobile banking app? Nationwide’s rate of closures is relatively small compared to other rival banking providers such as Natwest and the Royal Bank of Scotland which have closed 638 and 404 outlets respectively since 2015 up until January this year. Just remember to bring proof of identify, as well as any account cards, passbooks and certificates. @AskNationwide my app is not showing what is available in my accounts. Santander offers current accounts, savings, investments, loans, credit cards and other financial products. @vidsmith This is adding to the significant stress I have already been caused. Aegon Customer Dashboard ; Legal & General MyAccount; Our products - Select this link to expand/collapse product menu choices. Any idea when problem will be resolved? @AskNationwide Has your app crashed? Is internet banking down? All products. Is there a problem with your online banking at the moment? Cards have been declined in different places this afternoon despite sufficient funds being available. @AskNationwide trying to set up online banking for a HTB ISA. Login and registration support; Other Nationwide services. Internet Banking Log in. @AskNationwide Good morning - I cannot access my accounts in the app, it says there's a problem? @AskNationwide @Kast571 My partner and I both had our cards in the past 20 minutes. @AskNationwide is the banking service on the app currently down or is it a problem with my app? @MadsLeigh1994 @ririrubii Can't log in? Thank you. @AskNationwide your service status shows everything working as fine but when logging into the app none of my accounts are available. website @andy_st220 Thanks @AskNationwide Thanks to your ‘banking glitch’ last Thursday 14th Jan’21 I am now £100 overdrawn on my BASIC ACCOUNT now putting me at into financial struggle as I am unable to work due to several severe disabilities ? And Service availability.. which takes be to a web page saying the service is fine, @KegRed @AskNationwide I need my savings account no, I cannot contact you without having access to internet banking which I cannot access as it does not accept my pass number.I need my account number to access it which I do not have either as it’s an internet account! @AskNationwide I'm having app issues and I've Dm'd you can you please respond. I still can't use my card online, @juliepace14 Clients can access their Lloyds Bank accounts through online banking and mobile banking apps. Thanks. @AskNationwide is there a problem with the app, currently not letting me log in, @paul70572975 Nationwide offers current accounts, savings, investments, loans, credit cards and other financial products. You can confirm our registration on the FCA's website (https://www.fca.org.uk). Extremely frustrating morning on the phone with someone who clearly had no intention of helping. If you’re interested in seeing a breakdown of our Open Banking channel availability, then take a look at our latest report. Either way, I’m lumped with the debt. Have noticed that others with nationwide accounts have had same issue. Current accounts. @AskNationwide hey there Im having an issue with my card because I wrote the wrong pin into the atm machine and I can't seem to get through to nationwide, could you please help me? “Technical problem” every time - any idea if this will resolve or should i phone in tomorrow? Thanks @AskNationwide Thanks to your ‘banking glitch’ last Thursday 14th Jan’21 I am now £100 overdrawn on my BASIC ACCOUNT now putting me at into financial struggle as I am unable to work due to several severe disabilities ? @AskNationwide I’m sorry but I have to reply to the DM here, as there was no outcome as expected Why do banks not open at the weekend anymore? Can you help with this, @AskNationwide are your online/banking app systems down I can't get any info - both on line and the app say you can not currently display my account although the service status on the web say they should be fine no disruption. Same problem again. @AskNationwide admits its debit cards are being declined. @AskNationwide @Danboy360 I've got the same issue, definitely something not working. Extremely annoyed with Nationwide! The application provides the ability to conduct safe and secure banking transactions anytime and anywhere, even when you are on the move. @Nationwide banking app down yet again — Michael Tyler (@mjtylergtr) July 4, 2017 Handily, Nationwide told customers what they already knew some ten hours ago – that it was "currently experiencing an intermittent service affecting: Banking app... please try to use the Internet Bank via nationwide.co.uk or try again later." Currently on hold to customee services and stranded on my drive home as I can't get any fuel for my car! Either way, I’m lumped with the debt. To me I’m a customer of Nationwide Building Society, no matter if your service is managed by third, forth or fifth party.